A Second Chance

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Silonix, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Silonix

Silonix Bedrock Level Owner

As most of you know we had to shut down all of our minecraft servers due to lack of money to pay for the host. 2017 was the worst year, we basically got enough money within 8 months in donations to keep the server running for a single day. The rest of it had to be paid from my own pocket.. Many players were heartbroken and upset to see the server go down. We received a lot of warm messages, stories and questions.

Silocraft has come a very long way, I have enjoyed very much of it and it's just too hard for me to let go of something I treasure so much. I've met some amazing people, amazing friends here.

Like I mentioned in the previous post, I wanted to give Silocraft another chance by paying myself again for a month or two of hosting. But a kind player (who wanted to stay anonymous - you know who you are :h:) insisted to donate the cost of running the server for one month on a new host. The new host that we chose is 48$ a month, if we are able to receive this amount of money every month from our players, we will be able to run the server for many many years ahead!

Hub server is currently online and working. Simas and me will be working on updating the servers to version 1.12 as soon as possible!

Thank you all :X3:

Edit: Creative is up on 1.12!

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  2. Benny the Panda

Benny the Panda Redstone Level

This has made my day and I'm happy to see it back even if it is just for a month :h:

3. chickenchicken5

chickenchicken5 Bedrock Level

I can probably help out once I'm done with my BMQ course

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. HeyItsBlade

HeyItsBlade Bedrock Level Moderator

Awesome news! I'll be happy to donate as often as possible to keep it running. :)

5. Wimpykid1010

Wimpykid1010 Emerald Level

we should all try reach the donation goal each month because if we do then we get prizes and the server stays alive

6. arsisnake

arsisnake Diamond Level

7. Painfuljiggles

Painfuljiggles Bedrock Level

Server was busy today :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. 9Stoffer

9Stoffer Dirt Level

I'll try to donate as often as possible. Hope we reach the donation goal btw :)(y):cautious: