Rules

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Simuciokas, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Simuciokas

Simuciokas Obsidian Level Owner

Rules fit in all server game modes (Creative/Factions/Surival etc.), some are specific to a game mode, some are in general for all.
    1. No hacking or using mods which give an unfair advantage over other players. This includes cheating/hacked clients, bots, pvp macros, mods which allows you to do something what you couldn't do without a mod and see something what other players (non-mod users) can't. This also includes edited gaming mouses to get higher CPS (clicks per second) and similar. But there are some mods that are allowed! Allowed mods: OptiFine, EffectStatusHUD, etc. To get more info about if a mod you want to use is allowed contact Simuciokas (or any other admin and above) on the website with a PM or in-game.
    2. Do not use too much caps, some amount is allowed. You are not allowed to type messages that uses all capital letters, just to get attention. People notice, it’s up to them to decide whether to respond or not. You MAY use it for abbreviations and etc.
    3. Spamming is not allowed. You are not allowed to repeat the same message over and over again. Please keep the chat clean.
    4. Respect all staff and players with any prejudice. You are not allowed to say disrespectful words to and about people. Talking bad about our server also counts as disrespecting since you are disrespecting all of our staff’s hard work which consumed a lot of time.
    5. Do not exploit any bugs/glitches. Report them to any online admin or PM through the website. Exploiting bugs/glitches will get you banned, if we catch you (and yes we will! You can't hide it forever.) you will lose more than you have gained by exploiting them. If you report them, you will be rewarded! So it's obvious which way is more worth to select.
    6. Play fair, do not ruin fun for others. Please do not target and kill one specific player. Also, do not team during solo games. Just remember - don't do what you wouldn't like if other players would do to you! (This does not include point of the game for example killing)
    7. Do not ask for ranks. Example of what happens often: a player joins the server and instantly asks “Can I be staff?” No new player can be a staff member since they couldn’t know anything about the server. If you think that you could help the server change in a better way by being staff member, contact the Owner, but remember to have played in the server for at least a few days so you really know something about it. Do not expect to become staff easily. Repetitive askers for op/staff and similar will be muted.
    8. Advertising other servers/websites is not allowed. We do not advertise in other servers, so be fair and do not advertise in ours. Advertising will result in a ban.
    9. Inappropriate skins are not allowed. Name explains everything.
    10. Do not abuse staff rank powers. If you are staff member, you are not allowed to use your powers to get any advantage over other players or change the game in some way, unless it's in a special event.
    11. Respect all religions. In every religion religious people believe in God differently, so why we should hate other religions and similar? All religions are real in their own way.
    12. Do not impersonate anyone. You are not allowed to impersonate staff members or any other person. Be yourself. Remember that the staff members have tags like "Owner", "Moderator", "Admin". If a player who says that he/she is a staff member and does not have tag like that, he/she is lying.
    13. Do not swear. Swearing is some-what forbidden on our server. You will be muted after (or without) a warning.
    14. Do not use more than one account. Using more than one account is not allowed and will result in an IP ban. One person = one account.
    15. Griefing is not permitted. This rule is for Survival, Creative and Skyblock. (If you are staff member) What is griefing? Destroying your own/other people creations.(You can remove your house or similar, but only if you rebuild terrain in that place exactly as it was.) Also building 1x1 towers, digging 1x1 holes and in any way destroying terrain and making it look worse. Raiding is allowed if no griefing is included or stuff is rebuilt afterwards.
    16. Entity spamming is not allowed. Placing many boats, minecarts etc. lags the server. It results in A warning, then kick/ban.
    17. You cannot build on the events world in Creative unless you have permission from the event organiser, Admins or above.
    Any rule can change any time. Overall any Admin or above has the final word at any conflicts regarding the rules, though if there is something really going on about it, contacting the Owner will fix things up better.

BEING UNAWARE OF THE RULES DOES NOT EXEMPT YOU FROM PUNISHMENTS IF YOU HAPPEN TO BREAK THEM - SO PAY ATTENTION.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  2. ALF

ALF Dirt Level

num 17.

is that why you asked me?

lol

3. MrChubs_

MrChubs_ Iron Level

We Should Have A Court House!

4. Little_Elle 13

Little_Elle 13 Redstone Level

I have a question-are extra fonts allowed? Like say a fancy script font? Or a face font? Something like that... is it against the rules or allowed to be used?

5. Little_Elle 13

oh and ALSO what about disrespecting another person's country/political opinion? I have had MANY issues from this-even some degrading me to a "racist bitch" (sorry for the language I don't like it either)
    I don't feel that this server should be made into a political argument server. I had someone ask my opinion and say that everyone is entitled to their own opinion but mine is wrong since I support Trump. I ignored him afterwards.

Just thought you might want to take this into consideration :3

6. ParalleX

ParalleX Bedrock Level

Depeds on the context. fonts to make faces are fine. But using it to bypass the filter is not allowed

Its fine if someone disagrees with your opinion, so as long as it does not escalates into a fight. But its best not to bring up politics into the chat (goes the same for religion). its not against the rules, but its best not to bring it up as people could get salty

7. Little_Elle 13

thanks! :h:

8. EpicBuilder73

EpicBuilder73 Diamond Level