The Future of Silocraft

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Silocraft, Jul 26, 2017.

1. AyyeErika

AyyeErika Bedrock Level

Hey guys! I haven't been on here in AGES, but kudos to you if you remember me :h:

It's sad to see the server I basically grew up with die off, but all good things come to an end right?! I want to thank all of the wonderful players that I made friends with over the years. Thank you Benas for giving me this experience as well! I would not have had my first job as a Moderator if it weren't for this server, it taught me a lot and I appreciate that so much. I joined Silo in 2012 expecting to only visit once or twice, but I ended up being welcomed to the family and played until early 2016.

I love you all, truly, and it sounds so stupid but I do. Adios! Here's the future xoxo

If you ever want to get in contact with me, my social medias remain standing.

snapchat: erikalovesphoto
    instagram: vhsbby
    also, my username is now chateaus, I've just been too lazy to change it on here.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Painfuljiggles

Painfuljiggles Bedrock Level

Woah it's you

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. ember_falling

ember_falling Diamond Level

It sounds silly, but I met the love of my on SiloCraft. We're going on two years together now. Some of my best friends were found on that server. It pains me that it will be gone soon.. I've been around it since about 2012 now.

• Like Like x 1
  4. coriisthecoolest

coriisthecoolest Dirt Level

okay, i had to make a new account to this website bc i forgot my information lmao. but thank you, Benas, for creating this welcoming server and allowing us all to enjoy it. I've made some really amazing friends on here, who i sadly don't talk to much anymore, and i'm so thankful that i got the opportunity to meet loads of new people. this server has been so friendly towards me since the beginning, and i can barely string together proper words about how much i've been through on this server. i find myself logging on every few months just to check up on people, to see if i recognize any old players. sadly, not many come on but it's lovely to see new people enjoying a server that was once my home. i hope all turns out well. :) love, cori aka fivestar101 (lmao cringey i know)

• Like Like x 1
  5. OpticPeanut

OpticPeanut Bedrock Level

Sad it had to go down to this! :/
    Thanks for all the amazing memories guys, every moment is cherished :h: Love you all!!!

6. Littletang1

Littletang1 Emerald Level

it is sad to see silocraft go i met most of my friends on here so to be said it will be missed and i wish i could do something but i have no money sadly to help

7. Tedatkitten

Tedatkitten Bedrock Level

Omgomgomgomg fiveh!!!

8. AyyeErika

AyyeErika Bedrock Level

oh my god adsjfg its been forever lmaooo

9. coriisthecoolest

I MISS U SM

10. coriisthecoolest

YES IT HAS BEEN!! i hope all is well!

11. dyna_blade

dyna_blade Bedrock Level Sponsor

this server was honestly a gem and the whole community was like family to me. every single memory from this server always will be so precious to me! silocraft raised me to who i am today and it's so depressing to see it in this state. i knew this was going to happen eventually, but i didn't expect so soon. i truly hope one day it will be revived. this server was always full of the greatest people and i've met so many amazing friends that will always be dear to me, whether we still speak or not! and it's really nice to see old players returning to post on this thread! all of you are so important to me and thank you so much benas for giving us all this wonderful experience :h:

12. Armed_Sasquatch

Armed_Sasquatch Bedrock Level

For the time this server's been up and for the time I've spent on it I know I've had the best of fun in this place in which I swear I could call it a second home. Sadly for me, shit happens irl and I can't remember much from my past at all. I just hope the memories I've made with others here haven't withered like they have for me. Good luck with your future endeavours everyone.

13. Spongey_

Spongey_ Emerald Level

This server is literally what made me friends. Kassie is my best friend and without her (this is cheesy) I probably would have a completely different personality. This server helped me grow and the community kinda raised me, I was on this server almost from the start of my Minecraft addiction in 2012 and It's sad to see my childhood go. Wow, I'm getting really emotional, but I love everyone who has played on this server. Thank you for running such a good server, Benas, and thank the community for all being my pals, never gonna forget this server
    -spongechey7 (follow me on instagram @CheyCap ;))

14. Tedatkitten

Omg we need to stay in touch :;((((

15. Tedatkitten

We need to stay in touch imu

16. critani

critani Bedrock Level Moderator

Ima miss this server if it has to go. I cant say much, but this server is defiantly a home to the most of us. Many memories and many friends were made. 11/10 would play again

17. coriisthecoolest

yes omg!! my skype is corinnejackson510 :)

18. Anitaa

Anitaa Bedrock Level

My childhood, the beginning of many things and occasionally the end. Nevertheless, it has created many happy memories which is what i, personally, needed to develop into the person i am today, even if it meant moving on to more games which i found fun and led to creating even more friendships. Generally, this server was the stem of my development and i'm thankful because GOD. if i was any different, i'd be full of regret. I hope that if the server ever is revived, that it's able to be the starting point of development of others, or is still able to be a place to make good friends which will last quite a while. Thanks Benas :')
    here's my league accounts just in case y'all wanna get tilted with me
    NA: AnitaMMK
    EUW: AnitaJinx
    Stay blessed y'all:h:

19. Maddysopkooo

Maddysopkooo Bedrock Level Titanium

Oh Silocraft. My one, true internet family. Over the years, I've truly come to love this community. Since I started playing on this server in 2012, I've always come back to it. Now that I've grown up and rarely play minecraft anymore, I will always miss this server, the people, the adventures, and the love from and for the people I have met on here. I am saddened to hear of the [possible] end to this wonderful server. I will miss all my strange friends who I've met, and I miss all the ones who have already gone. I remember when Silocraft survival had all the OP Monsters with their enchanted armor and swords, and when I donated to become premium just so I knew I had a slot to join when only 100 people could. I've seen this server grow over the years, and my my my how its grown. Oh, how I will miss this safe home. Thank you, Benas. You've made not only a place for people to play on, but a place for people to find a family.

Thank you all. :h:

-soup, spooks, mads, maddy

ign: Maddysopkooo

:heartbreak:

20. 5star_slap

5star_slap Bedrock Level

Omg where do I even start. Silocraft was one of my first servers I joined, I met so many friends and made so many memories here. I remember my parents would always get mad at me for playing mine craft and that I was wasting my time. But I wasn't, I was making friends from people all around the world. I log in once in a while to check on people but now I barely see anyone on the servers anymore. I feel so nostalgic just looking around at the old plots that I used to help people build on and remember all the fun memories I had on the creative server. In the end, I'll never forget that this server didn't only give me the opportunity to build on empty plots, but was also to give me the chance to make friends that I will never forget. If you wanna stay in touch with me my Insta is Nina.Saurus (lmao). -Slappeh, slap, 5star.