The Future of Silocraft

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Silocraft, Jul 26, 2017.

1. ParalleX

ParalleX Bedrock Level

Even though im banned for almost a year from now, i would tend to comeback to the server's forum to check up... and occasionally look through the live maps....

Had been playing here for almost 5 years, making new friends.. uh wording thid up is harder than i thought...

I just hope silocraft continues to live on as this server really helped me out on being more social... hope someday i could comeback and live through all my builds again if possible (though unlikely)

I wish the best for silocraft and hope it continues to live on

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  2. Capn_Wreckz

Capn_Wreckz Bedrock Level

Unfortunately I stopped playing awhile ago, for reasons outside of Silocraft.

Nevertheless, this server will always hold a special place in my heart, and I'll always cherish the memories I have from this server. I've had so many great experiences over the years and met so many people who I shared such great times with, from mining diamonds for my shop as a survivor or disguising as a pig and fooling around as elite, or helping new players as a Helper and Moderator.

I truly hope this server will come back, and a whole new generation of players can come make great memories alongside seasoned players.

Thank you Benas and everyone else I've had such a fun time with.

:h:

3. Silocraft

Silocraft Bedrock Level Owner

@ParalleX You're not banned anymore - just incase you did not know =)

4. ParalleX

ParalleX Bedrock Level

5. Silocraft

Silocraft Bedrock Level Owner

Should be unbanned now

6. EpicBuilder73

EpicBuilder73 Redstone Level

I believe I joined silo in 2014, and it was the best decision I could have made. If It makes me sad reading this you know i care about it. I love each second I spent on this server and every person I have had the pleasure to talk to, joke with, laugh with, rp with ect. If this doesn't tell you how much I love this server. I don't know what else I could say. I love this server and every single one of you guys. I don't care if you like me or hate me, I still do.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  7. EpicBuilder73

EpicBuilder73 Redstone Level

Rawl have a feeling we will get back to the "good old days" where we get a lot more people, I feel like survival helped by bring people back and playing on the server. We just need to somehow bring new players and keep them here. I really want to see silo back how it was, since I wasn't around then.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  8. Steven_RMX

Steven_RMX Bedrock Level

While I have moved on to other games and servers, I will always hold Silocraft in a special place in my heart. It was my first exposure to a full online world that wasn't a glorified chat room with mini games everywhere.

I met some of the funniest people here, experienced the return and departure of long time members, and many more memories I will never truly forget.

While I may not come as much (I think the last time I came on was back in January), I will never forget all the great (and even the crappy) times I had on here.

Thanks to all the admins, mods, and players for giving me a once in the life time experience.

I truly am grateful.

(TL;DR: I love all of you guys. And thank all of you for the memories.)

(P.S. If you want to contact me and have a chat like the good ol' days, feel free to add me on Discord. My tag is: King Steve#8490)

9. kbrs99

kbrs99 Bedrock Level

i loved silocraft it had the funnest faction server i still try and pop by every now and then to see who's all playing and what changes have been made its too bad i had to stop playing like i used to i havent been able to play in months

10. Benny the Panda

Benny the Panda Emerald Level Moderator Sponsor

11. Benny the Panda

Benny the Panda Emerald Level Moderator Sponsor