Whitelist Application for sailboat101

Discussion in 'Closed Official Server' started by sailboat101, Nov 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sailboat101

sailboat101 Dirt Level

Aye! Just been looking for a server to get into and when I found this on planet minecraft I saw that Silocraft uses a map I've seen and thought it would be cool. ^_^ Hope you add me.
    1. What is your IGN (In Game Name)? ----------------------- sailboat101
    2. How old are you?--------------------------------------------- 16
    3. How long have you been playing Minecraft?-------------- Like 3 years or something?
    4. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft?------------- Mining and building is alright, but my main love is exploring.
    5. What are some things you have built in Minecraft?------ Wizard Towers, a palace, LOTS of large cabins, and at one point an underground cavern with a dwarven city I never finished because of an update.
    6. What do you feel you could contribute to the server? --- Great buildings, trust, and another explorer.
    7. Have you ever been banned on any other servers? If yes, what were the reasons?----- Yeah! My 12 year old cousin's for banning him! xD That was all just fun and games between us though. ^_^
    8. Why are you interested in joining the server? ------------ I'm looking for a group of other minecrafters I can play with. I need to get involved with groups now since the car wreck. Have always wanted to but that kinda gave me encouragement.
    9. Why should we accept you? Because I'm an alright guy. You should get to know me. I love to have fun and easy to find conversation with.
    10. Tell us a bit about yourself.
    My name is Dawson Smith, I'm from Edmond, Oklahoma. I love to travel and a hobby of mine is photography. I've been through some tough times but I know it's nothing compared to what my friends have gone through. I'm somewhat skilled in photoshop. Enough to please my photography and anyone who has me as their photographer. If you want to know anything else just ask ^_^ also I have skype and for all the ladies snapchat, kik, and a number ;* If you'll give me yours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.