Whitelist application.

Discussion in 'Closed Official Server' started by OpticPeanut, Aug 10, 2015.

1. OpticPeanut

OpticPeanut Bedrock Level

1. What is your IGN (In Game Name)? OpticPeanut
    2. How old are you? 15
    3. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Just before it went into beta.
    4. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? Playing survival with my friends and playing fun minigames.
    5. What are some things you have built in Minecraft? I built London's underground train station with my friend and random things that pop in my head.
    6. What do you feel you could contribute to the server? I'll be active and help other people have a fun experience on the server.
    7. Have you ever been banned on any other servers? If yes, what were the reasons? I was banned on the silocraft hardcore server on my other account (Pecron) a long time ago. I think it was a mistake from the anti advertising plugin.
    8. Why are you interested in joining the server? Recently i have been seeing more people in the vanilla server then on the other servers. So i want to join in the fun.
    9. Why should we accept you? Why not? :p
    10. Tell us a bit about yourself. Well my name is Nathan, i live in a small island called 'Malta'. I'm 15 years old and i'm a fun person and mature at the same time. My favorite hobby is football and I'm in love with games.

2. sonicman

sonicman Emerald Level

I'm pretty sure the server is closed, that's why it says 'closed official server'

3. OpticPeanut

I know now, i got trolled by a private server named 'vanilla' xD

• Like Like x 1
  4. ParalleX

ParalleX Bedrock Level

Sorry about this misconception.

the "Vanilla" server shown on the hub server status is actually private vanilla servers other players run that only can be access by being whitelisted by them...

5. OpticPeanut

Fishieeee told me a while after i had posted the thread. But thx anyways Parallex! :)